I was nominated by Eram of Literary Tea with Er for this wonderful award! I’m so happy to be nominated again for the second time. 🙂 Thank you so much for this, Er! Go and check out her blog. *winks.
So for those who are curious about this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they gave you
3. Nominate 11 blogs
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
So that’s it. 🙂
And now… here are the 11 questions provided by Er, and I will answer it from the bottom my heart. 😀
1. Which book would you suggest your child read at the age of 10?
- If I will have a child, I will suggest for her/him to read are the Harry Potter series. I want my child to know all the feelings while reading this book, and the happiness after reading it.
2. When did you decide to start a book blog? Who/what was the main force behind it?
- I decided to start my blog last August 2015, which it was my best decision ever. Because this blog became my way of relaxing after so many stressful events. Pearl of bibliopearl.wordpress.com, she really inspires to finally have my own blog, because I really love her reviews.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you be?
- I would like to live in Japan!
4. Choose a fictional home for yourself.
- I want my home to have a library of books. With beautiful forest and friendly creatures.
5. If you are not reading a book, you are…
- If I am not reading a book, I sleep and watch tv series or anime.
6. What is your dream bookish job?
- To be in a bookstore! And I will recommend the books I really love. Hehe.
7. Provide a link to your meanest review.
- Hmm. I don’t have the meanest review because I deliver my review in a nice way even if the story was not that good. 😀
8. If you are given a chance to remove/replace one character from any book, who would you choose?
- I would like to remove Mare in Red Queen series, to be honest. LOL.
9. Describe your current read in 3 words.
- Awesome. Beautiful. Fantastic.
10. Describe the best moment of your blogging journey.
- The best moment for me in my blogging journey is when I meet fellow bloggers and became friends with them.
11. Would you cut or add a scene/twist in your favourite book? Describe it.
- Nah. I will not add anything. Because it was destined to happen. Like our lives, we cannot remove anything, but we need to take the lessons from it.
Now I nominate…
- Kath – kath-reads.com
- Sarah – Sarah Reads Too Much
- Jennielyn – Jenniely.com
- Kim – Divergent Gryffindor
- Claudia & Diana – The Bookish Sisters
- Danica – ⚡ THR ⚡
- Mish – She’s going gaga over books!
- Erika – The Nocturnal Fey
- Angela – The Geeky Auror
- Aria – The Many Lives of Aria the Blue Fairy
- Pearl – Pearl’s Book Journey
Here are my 11 questions:
- So far, what is/are your favorite books of 2017?
- What is/are the books you want to become a movie or tv series?
- How many books do you have on your shelf right now?
- Book series you really want to read but you don’t want to start soon?
- What are the things inside your bag right now?
- Why you choose your blog name? What is the reason behind it?
- Greatest accomplishments have you achieved in your life right now? Small or big it still an accomplishment. 🙂
- Favorite hobby aside from reading.
- Favorite book of all time?
- How do you overcome reading slumps?
- Message to your self.