Woah! It’s been a long time since I posted a book review on my blog. I know, I know I’m sorry. I’m sorry to all the pending book reviews I have that was not able to post here in my blog.
There are times that I just want to enjoy reading, and not write anything about what I read because you know, I just want to keep it to myself, so the story will preserve within me forever. You feel me, right?
But there are also times (depends on my mood) that I also want to share with you all my thoughts after I read something, and hopefully *fingers crossed* that I will be able to post all my backlogs of book reviews. *insert dismayed self*
Again, but Better by Christine Riccio was my book review backlog, I’ve read it since January 2020, and guess what? It’s already June 2020. What a shame, self?
But I still believe in the saying of… BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. Haha.
Okay, I will not prolong anymore about this review with my too much chitchat.
Wait! Woah, stop there buddy!
Before you read my thoughts about the book, beware that there will be some SPOILERS below. So, read at your own risk. Okay?
My 15 thoughts on AGAIN, BUT BETTER by Christine Riccio:
- Wow, it would be the first time for me to read a book written by a book blogger/vlogger.
- Okay, I think I’m going to like this one. The character was on a trip for a reason that she wants a new purpose in life – err college life.
- Okay, waiting for the best part.
- Cheating part. An off for me. No-no-no.
- Too much focus on the part where she always knocked off a chair? What?
- I love the part where they go to an adventure and travel. *giggles*
- Blogger and writer MC. Hmm. I remember someone… Is this PolandbananasBOOKS??
- Why I felt that she wasn’t sorry for lying to her parents. Ugh.
- Wow, I thought it was pure YA and life-changing kind of story. SPOILER
(there was a time travel thing?)
- Okay girl, why don’t you confirm first if he truly broke up with her? Are you dumb?
- Spirit guide??
- Yes, girl! You need to correct the mistakes you’ve done.
- You’ve been friends for a long time, why don’t you know your friend’s full name?
- Okay, teary-eyed on that part… Hay.
- Good end I guess.
Thank you for reaching this part of my book review, if that’s a book review. Haha. I hope this review helps what I was thinking in this book as a whole.
To be honest, the Again, but Better was so-so for me. Meaning, yes there were still good parts, but there were lacking something in terms of plot and especially to the character.
The main character is not likable to me. I’m also shocked that there was some kind of time travel thing in the story which I thought that this would be kind of a story in which the MC is moving on and giving her self a second chance to be better in something, which I was disappointed. A bit.
All in all, it still good. But I hope there would be an improvement in terms of the plot and to the character development.
So, I hope you enjoy reading my book review.
And also give your thoughts about it if you have already read it by commenting below! 🙂
Thank you so much!
Again, but Better
Woah! It’s been a long time since I posted a book review on my blog. I know, I know I’m sorry. I’m sorry to all the pending book reviews I have that was not able to post here in my blog. There ...
- Writing Style3.0
- Book Cover4.0