I was nominated/tagged for the Liebster Award by the ultimate and amazing Paige of the thewildreaders. Check out their blog because it is absolutely wonderful!
I founded my blog only this year! I created it because of my love for reading and ranting pointing my views about the book I had read. It has been an amazing and incredibly experience for me. Thank you Paige for the nomination/tag. Thank you for considering my blog worth the follow and the recommendation. You are the best!!
The Liebster Award
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are the questions and my answers:
- How many books can you read a month?
-Actually I’m not a fast reader, but I can read 8 books in a month.
2. If you can be in a fictional world, which would you choose and why?
-If I can be in a fictional world I will choose the magical world of The Night Circus and experience the world of full of magic’s.
3. What’s your deepest, darkest fear?
-My deepest, darkest fear is to die without accomplishing any dreams.
4. Are you a tea person or a coffee person?
-I’m a COFFEE person. Hell yeah!
5. If someone will buy you 3 books that you dreamed of having, what will it be?
-The Grisha Trilogy!
6. Do you like Donald Trump to be the POTUS? Because if yes, better to dissolve our friendship…
-I don’t have any exact answer for that–well it’s because it’s politics and if he wins, I will based my judgement based on his performance.
7. If you could have one magical power, what would it be?
-The Invisibility. I chose this because when I read the “I am Number Four Series”, I got envied at the power of Six’s. She’s got the invisibility.
8. Favourite movie/tv show?
-I don’t have any favourites, but I like watching movies based in the book and I like giving it a review based on what I have watch.
9. Ultimate book boyfriend/girl crush?
–My ultimate book boyfriend as of now is… arrggghh! It was really, really hard. Can I answer too many to mention?
10. A book that crushed your heart?
-The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.
11. Are you happy with what you have right now?
-YES. I am satisfied and super happy with what I have right now. Even though there are difficult times, I know God would be there for me.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- I’m a BS Business Administration major in Management graduate in Bulacan State University.
- I am currently working as an Accounting staff in a Microsoft Pioneer.
- I love to read.
- I love coffee more than water.
- I love wearing flowery, cute skirts. #Girly
- I was awarded when I was in high school as an Essayist of the year. Cheers!
- I am a frustrated photographer. But someday, I will be a Professional photographer. See my bookstagram photos if I deserve it.
- I still love to write in the Diary; but I wouldn’t be able to finish it.
- I love collecting cute stuffs like cute ball pens, cute notebooks, cute stuff toys, anything cute, except cute boys. 😀
- I was a jolly person when I’m with my friends, but if not, I am a snobber. It is a FACT.
- I love to wander especially in the beach.
Here are the questions for the blogs that I tagged:
- Worst book you’ve read this 2015?
- Did you finish the goodreads challenge 2015? Why? Why not?
- Favourite dessert?
- Most anticipating book in 2016?
- If you will be an animal, what would it be and why?
- What is/are your biggest mistake/s?
- What was your favourite place that have you visit?
- Who is your inspiration in your life?
- Embarrassing moments when you were a child?
- Favorite part/s of your face?
- What are the things you are thankful for?
Now, I tag you!